Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School's out! for a few weeks!

I finished my last final today. I should be getting 2 As and a B...maybe 3 As depending on my last final...but I'm not sure it'll put me that much higher even if I aced the thing. I'm just glad it's over for a bit.

I haven't posted a blog in a bit so I'm gonna put a few things in this one.


1) I like Christmas. I don't like it like Sarah likes it, but I like it.




2) I also like winter. I like being warm in the cold. I like how snow looks. I also like the ability to put on more layers, in the summer...I can only take off so many before it's indecent exposure.


3) Lastly, this is the best movie I've ever seen.




I'm kinda boring. Good thing it's Christmas time and stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that movie IS awesome! i can't wait for our batman party!

Unknown said...

"i like being warm in the cold. i like how snow looks." you are sweet. i liked taking a walk with you in a "blizzard" yesterday. this winter when there's a nice snow of big fluffy flakes that don't hurt we'll have to go on another walk. what do you mean warm in the cold?