Friday, February 6, 2009

Random post

Been a while since I posted anything. Wanted to give Sarah something to read when she gets on. Here are some things I've been thinking recently:

1) My wife is excellent at packing.
2) I am excellent at being behind in school (so I don't waste #3, Sarah is also excellent at understanding and helping)
3) We've been playing this "game" where we listen to all of our CDs in alphabetical order and Sarah puts the songs she likes on her computer. I'm playing too, but chances are I'll put anything on my computer. Anywho...so I occasionally get to a CD I bought in high school or just after. They are my favorite CDs. (Example: Midtown's "Save the World, Lose the Girl". I FREEKING LOVE THIS CD!!!) I think that's weird.
4) In a "well, isn't that weird" kind of moment, I found a book (that Sarah bought me) that will attempt to explain why the songs I listened to as a teenager are my favorites, but before that I get to read about people who have musicophilia (Example: A guy got struck by lightning and as a result, became obsessed with music. obsessed. Ask me more if you want to, I'm just gald I found something interesting to read for my class, because I was worried).
5) In hearing some of my favorite bands (Jimmy Eat World, Less Than Jake, Midtown) I just want to try it. To be in a band. We don't have to tour, or function really. I just want to start off playing covers, get inspired, and write some songs. I wouldn't care if I never played anywhere outside a church talent show type thing, but at the same time, I wish I could play somewhere like the Whiskey a Go-Go again because I don't think I enjoyed it that much the first time (only time, but hey, I played there!)


Wouldn't mind something this fun.


I bet taking photos is annoying...stupid press! But still...kinda want to.


6) Subject change: I have an interview with Denver Pharmacy School in a couple weeks. I've been scatterbrained the past couple days and I hope it goes away, because I'd LOVE to move to Denver. That place is awesome. I'd be close enough to old friends to potentially visit too! Or they could get off their butts and visit me!
7) It's cold tonight.
8) Since school started I've been mistaking Friday for Saturday...I get sad when I realize I'm dumb.
9) I could afford to shed a few pounds, but I don't think I'm obese....just fat.
10) I think some of Sarah's friends should follow my blog...I've only got Sarah....and Trey. Hi Trey! (I hope I spelled that right...)

Well, that's enough randomness for one night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1 and 2- gee thanks! 4. i really want to read those books, too. 5. i always feel bad when you talk about wanting to be in a band. aww, justin. 6. i would love denver, too. and you're going to rock that interview! 8. you aren't dumb! 10. i think more people should follow your blog, too. i also think you should post more often. what if a lot of people are following your blog but anonymously? wouldn't that be creepy? i do it to other people.

Unknown said...

i told you that you would rock that interview!